Welcome to Dongguan Pengyue New Material Technology Co., Ltd!
Matters needing attention when using thermal conductive silicone grease.
As an important heat dissipation material, thermally conductive silicone grease has a wide range of applications and can be used in electrical appliances that require heat dissipation. Thermally conductive silicone grease is mainly composed of organic silicone and some heat-dissipating materials. Its performance is very good, but more attention should be paid to it during construction. Below, Schneider will introduce you to the matters needing attention when using thermally conductive silicone.
How to add thermal grease? Grasping the method is the key.
1. Clean the surface of the substrate. Before using thermal grease, clean the applied grease first. If the surface of the substrate is uneven or dusty, it will affect the compliance of the silicone grease. Thermally conductive silicone grease cannot fully contact the substrate, which affects heat dissipation.
2. Compilation tools. Generally speaking, thermally conductive silicone grease is packed in a tank, and tools such as scrapers and gloves are needed to avoid direct skin contact with silicone grease. In addition, thermal conductive silicone grease is packaged in syringes. This type of construction is relatively easy. After coating on the surface of the substrate, it can be smoothed with a scraper.
3. Surface treatment. To apply the thermal grease on the substrate, to exert better performance, pay attention to whether the silicone resin is evenly coated, and the thickness should not exceed 3m.
4. Assemble electrical appliances. After applying thermal grease, you can proceed directly to the next step without waiting. When assembling the radiator, it is necessary to fasten the radiator and the heating element with screws to ensure that it is fully combined with the thermal grease for heat dissipation.
What should I pay attention to when adding thermal grease?
1. Except for the surface of the substrate to be coated, the silicone grease on the other edges should be cleaned up to avoid the influence caused by the operation without electrical appliances.
2. When adding thermal grease, apply less first, and add slowly when the amount is not enough, so as to save waste.
3. Add thermally conductive silicone grease to observe whether there are bubbles on the surface. Scrape it with a scraper.
Mobile: 188-2372-2758 (Ms. Li)
Mobile: 189-2665-0820 (Mr. Li)
Address: Building 3, No. 1, Shuilang Industrial Road,
Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province