Welcome to Dongguan Pengyue New Material Technology Co., Ltd!
The coating method and precautions of conductive silicone grease.
The thermal conductivity and thermal conductivity of thermal grease are superior to other materials. It is mainly used for heat transfer between different materials to achieve heat dissipation effect and prolong component life. It is widely used in electrical appliances manufacturing and other industries. However, in order for this glue to exert its stable performance, in addition to choosing a suitable product, more attention needs to be paid during construction. The following Schneider introduces how to apply thermal grease and precautions when using it.
How to apply thermal grease? Grasping the method is the key.
1. Clean the surface of the substrate. Before using thermal grease, clean the applied grease first. If the surface of the substrate is uneven or dusty, it will affect the compliance of the silicone grease. Thermally conductive silicone grease cannot fully contact the substrate, which affects heat dissipation.
2. Compilation tools. Generally speaking, thermally conductive silicone grease is packed in a tank, and tools such as scrapers and gloves are needed to avoid direct skin contact with silicone grease. In addition, thermal conductive silicone grease is packaged in syringes. This type of construction is relatively easy. After coating on the surface of the substrate, it can be smoothed with a scraper.
3. Surface treatment. The thermal conductive silicone grease applied on the substrate should exert better performance. Pay attention to whether the silicone resin is evenly applied, and the thickness should not exceed 3mm.
4. Assemble electrical appliances. After applying thermal grease, you can proceed directly to the next step without waiting. When assembling the radiator, it is necessary to fasten the radiator and the heating element with screws to ensure that it is fully combined with the thermal grease for heat dissipation.
What should I pay attention to when applying thermal grease?
1. Except for the surface of the substrate to be coated, the silicone grease on the other edges should be cleaned up to avoid the influence caused by the operation without electrical appliances.
2. When adding thermal grease, apply less first, and add slowly when the amount is not enough, so as to save waste.
3. Add thermally conductive silicone grease to observe whether there are bubbles on the surface. Scrape it with a scraper.
Mobile: 188-2372-2758 (Ms. Li)
Mobile: 189-2665-0820 (Mr. Li)
Address: Building 3, No. 1, Shuilang Industrial Road,
Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province