Welcome to Dongguan Pengyue New Material Technology Co., Ltd!

188-2372-2758

通用banner
Your current location : home >> News >> Industry Information

ContactContact Us

Dongguan Pengyue New Material Technology Co., Ltd

Mobile: 188-2372-2758 (Ms. Li)

Mobile: 189-2665-0820 (Mr. Li)

Phone: 0769-85609986

Email: amy@dgpengyue.com

web: en.dgpengyue.cn

Address: Building 3, No. 1, Shuilang Industrial Road, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province


Why do light-emitting diodes use thermal grease?

2021-09-25 02:21:13
second

Professional thermal gel, thermal grease manufacturer. Why do light-emitting diodes use thermal grease?


Today, when the awareness of environmental protection is gradually increasing, energy saving and power saving have become a trend. In recent years, the LED industry has attracted much attention. The LED light source is more common. However, about 20% of the input power of general LED high-power products can be converted into light, and the remaining 80% of electric energy can be converted into heat. Heat dissipation is a key problem to be solved by LED lights, and the previous heat conduction process is more critical. The heat dissipation structure of the light emitting diode is a heating element, and the aluminum substrate heat sink and the silicone grease conduct heat, which means that the thermal conductivity of the LED lamp aluminum substrate is particularly important.


导热硅脂

Thermal conductive silicone grease for LED bulbs is different from silicone grease on CPU heat sinks. LED bulbs generally use a long time, especially for some outdoor lighting, the working time is usually more than 10 hours. During this period, if the thermal grease selected is too poor, it will have a great impact on the life of the bulb.


The performance characteristics of Schneiss LED thermal grease products


Good heat transfer performance, at the same time it is not dry, solid, non-melting, odorless and non-toxic;


Excellent thermal conductivity, low oil separation, no oil separation at high temperature, no oil flow at high temperature;


Excellent insulation performance, non-toxic, odorless, non-curing, non-corrosive to the substrate, stable chemical and physical properties;


High and cold resistance, water resistance, ozone resistance, weathering resistance, long-term use in high and low temperature environments;


Good thixotropy, moderate density, easy to use, simple coating or potting process.


Wide operating temperature range, -50~+200℃;


label

Copyright © 2019 Dongguan Pengyue New Material Technology Co., Ltd  All rights reserved Record No:Guangdong ICP No. 2021144116