Welcome to Dongguan Pengyue New Material Technology Co., Ltd!
What are the performance advantages of thermally conductive silicone gaskets. Professional thermal conductive gel, thermal conductive silicone grease manufacturer
Thermally conductive silicone gasket is a high-performance gap-filling thermally conductive material. It is mainly used for the transfer interface between electronic equipment and heat sink or product shell. It has good viscosity, flexibility, compressibility and excellent thermal conductivity, so that it can be completely The air between the electronic components and the heat sink is exhausted to achieve sufficient contact and the heat dissipation effect is significantly improved. Next, Schneider will share with you what are the performance advantages of thermally conductive silicone gaskets.
1. The thermal conductive silicone sheet can bridge the process gap in the structure and reduce the process gap requirements of the radiator and the heat dissipation structure. The thickness and softness of the thermal conductive silicone sheet can be adjusted according to different designs, so it can be used in the heat conduction channel. Bridging the difference in the size of the heat dissipation structure and the chip, and reducing the production requirements for the contact surface of the heat sink in the structural design, especially the flatness and roughness. If the processing accuracy of the thermal conductive material contact element is improved, the product cost will be greatly increased. Therefore, the thermal conductive silicone sheet can fully increase the contact area between the heating element and the heat sink element, and reduce the production cost of the heat sink and the contact element. In addition to the widespread use of thermally conductive silicone sheets in the PC industry, the new heat dissipation scheme of the product now is to remove the traditional heat sink and unify the structural parts and the heat sink into a heat dissipation structure. In the PCB layout, the heat dissipation chip is laid out on the back, or when the front is laid out, heat dissipation holes are opened around the chip that needs heat dissipation, and the heat is conducted to the back of the PCB through copper foil, etc., and then a heat conduction channel is filled with a thermal silica gel to guide the PCB to the PCB The lower or side heat dissipation structure (metal bracket, metal shell) optimizes the overall heat dissipation structure. This not only greatly reduces the cost of the entire cooling solution of the product, but also realizes the small size and portability of the product.
2. The range and stability of thermal conductivity, thermally conductive silicone sheet has a wider choice of thermal conductivity, and its products can range from 0.8w/km to 3.0w/km or even above, and its performance is stable and long-term use. reliable. Compared with thermally conductive double-sided adhesives, the current high thermal conductivity coefficient is not more than 1.0w/k-m, and the thermal conductivity is poor. Compared with the thermal conductive silicone sheet, the thermal conductive silicone grease is cured at room temperature, and it is prone to surface cracking or unstable performance at high temperatures, and it is easy to volatilize and flow, and the thermal conductivity will gradually decrease, which is not conducive to long-term reliable system operation.
3. The advantages of shock absorption and sound absorption. The silicone carrier of the thermally conductive silicone sheet determines its good elasticity and compression ratio, thereby achieving the shock absorption effect. If the density and softness are adjusted, it can produce a good effect on low-frequency electromagnetic noise. Absorption. Compared with the use of thermally conductive silicone grease and thermally conductive double-sided adhesive, other thermally conductive materials do not have the effect of shock absorption and sound absorption.
4. Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), insulation performance. Thermally conductive silicone sheet has insulation and thermal conductivity characteristics due to its own material properties, and has good protection against EMC. Due to the silicone material, it is not easy to be pierced and torn or damaged under pressure, so EMC reliability is better. Thermally conductive double-sided adhesives have relatively low EMC protection performance due to the limitations of their material characteristics. In many cases, they cannot meet customer requirements and are limited in use. Generally, only the chip itself is insulated or the chip surface is EMC protected. It can be used only when. Thermally conductive silicone grease has relatively low EMC protection performance due to the material characteristics itself. In many cases, it cannot meet customer needs and is more limited in use. Generally, it can only be used if the chip itself is insulated or the surface of the chip is EMC protected.
5. Reusable convenience. The thermal conductive silicone sheet is stable and solid, with optional adhesive strength, easy to disassemble and reusable. Once the thermally conductive double-sided adhesive is used, it is not easy to disassemble, there is a risk of damaging the chip and surrounding devices, and it is not easy to disassemble completely. When scratching thoroughly, it will scratch the surface of the chip and bring dust, oil and other interference factors when wiping, which is not conducive to heat conduction and reliable protection. Thermal grease must be wiped carefully, and it is not easy to wipe it evenly and thoroughly. Especially in the test of replacing the heat transfer medium, it will affect the reliability of the test data, thereby affecting the judgement of the engineer.
Mobile: 188-2372-2758 (Ms. Li)
Mobile: 189-2665-0820 (Mr. Li)
Address: Building 3, No. 1, Shuilang Industrial Road,
Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province